- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Islamabad, Oct 20 (IANS) At least six people were killed and 13 injured Monday when a bus collided with a truck in Pakistan, media reported.
The bus was on its way to Karachi from Quetta and collided with a trailer truck at RCD highway near Thal in Punjab province, Geo News reported.
The injured including children and women were shifted to a hospital in Thal.