- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Mathura, Oct 28 (IANS) “Braj Bhoomi Ki Braj Bala” is the title of a new film that Shiv Kumar Sharma will produce and direct in the Braj bhasha or dialect.
Announcing the news at the film’s mahurat here, he said the “shooting will begin mid-November and a large number of local artistes will get an opportunity to show their talent”.
The film will have music by Ravindra Jain, who will also sing a few songs for it.
Shiv Kumar said that after incentives announced by the state government, a number of filmmakers would be attracted to shoot in Uttar Pradesh.
An actor, producer and director, Shiv Kumar made the first Braj bhasha film “Braj Bhoomi” in 1982. His most successful film has been “Lalluram” in 1985.
As an actor, he got a break in Kishore Sahu’s “Poonam Ki Raat” in 1965.