- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Srinagar, Oct 23 (IANS) Prime Minister Narendra Modi Thursday announced Rs.745 crore relief for rebuilding damaged homes and hospitals in flood-ravaged Jammu and Kashmir.
Speaking to some media persons at Raj Bhavan here, Modi said the central government would do everything possible to help rebuild the lives and livelihood of people who suffered in last month’s floods in the state.
Modi said the loss memo of Rs.44,000 crore submitted to the Centre by the state government was being considered, and announced an immediate relief of Rs.570 crore for rebuilding of damaged homes and Rs.175 crore for similarly affected hospitals in the state.