- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
New Delhi, Oct 9 (IANS) Hockey India (HI) Thursday announced that India TV chairman Rajat Sharma will continue as an Advisory Board member of the Hockey India League (HIL) for the next two years.
Coming on board in the first edition of the league in 2013, Sharma has provided proactive recommendations for the first two editions of HIL.
“Joining hands with HI at the time of the HIL’s incubation, I have seen the immense improvement in the game and would like to support the organisation for as long as I can” Sharma, who is also the editor-in-chief of India TV, said.
Speaking on the occasion, HIL chairman Narinder Batra said: “Mr. Rajat Sharma has been an integral part of this board and it gives me much satisfaction to have him supporting this organisation and hockey with his wisdom. His support in the first two editions is deeply acknowledged and we look at him continuing in the same vigour in terms of guiding us at crucial juncture.”
The third season of HIL starts Jan 22, 2015.