- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Islamabad, Oct 29 (IANS) Pakistan’s Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan has urged the US to stop drone strikes inside Pakistani territory, a media report said Wednesday.
“Sovereignty and self-respect are cornerstones of Pakistan’s relationship with other countries,” Dawn quoted Khan as saying Tuesday in a meeting with a US delegation led by Special Representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan Daniel Feldman.
The minister added that a six-month break in US drone strikes on militant installations improved relations between the two countries and was appreciated by all segments of the society.
It was, he said, very important for the US to “understand Pakistan’s point of view”.
Feldman said the US recognised and appreciated the sacrifices of Pakistan during the war on terror and supported democratic institutions in Pakistan.