- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Visakhapatnam, Oct 14 (IANS) Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu is pained over this picturesque port city losing almost its entire green cover in the devastating cyclone that battered the coast Sunday.
“This was one of best and beautiful cities with a huge green cover but today nothing is left,” said Naidu.
The severe cyclonic storm Hudhud uprooted thousands of trees in and around this city, the biggest in the state and one of the best cities on the east coast.
According to officials, the city has lost 70 percent of its green cover.
The natural disaster ravaged the city, a major industrial, educational and tourism hub.
“I always used to feel happy to visit the city. I had dreams of developing it further,” said Naidu, whose government had announced plans to promote it as the information technology hub.
Naidu, who is camping here to oversee relief operations, said: “We will rebuild this city and the confidence of its people.”