- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
New Delhi, Nov 3 (IANS) The Japanese government Monday announced that former Indian prime minister Manmohan Singh will be conferred the Imperial Decoration for his “significant contribution” towards boosting bilateral ties.
Manmohan Singh is among the 57 foreign recipients who would be honoured with the 2014 Autumn Imperial Decorations.
The former Indian prime minister, who was at the helm of the country for a decade till the 2014 elections, is the first Indian to be conferred the “Grand Cordon of the Order of the Paulownia Flowers”, the Japanese embassy said here in a statement.
It said Manmohan Singh will be conferred the honour “in recognition of his significant contributions to the enhancement of relations and the promotion of friendship between Japan and India for about 35 years”.
“The Grand Cordon of the Order of the Paulownia Flowers is a high level National Order rarely awarded to those who are recognised for their distinguished contributions. Manmohan Singh is the first Indian recipient of this Order,” it said.