- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Lucknow, Nov 4 (IANS) Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav has conferred the Zee Achievers award to Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat, led by its president Vishakha Tripathi, in recognition of its work in the field of education, healthcare and philanthropy.
Instituted by the Zee Media Group, the award is given to individuals and organizations for significant contribution in the field of economic and social development in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
More such institutions like the Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat should join and contribute to societal causes, especially to help the poor and the deprived, Yadav said, presenting the award Monday evening to the institution’s representative Ram Puri.
Specific mention of the institution was made at the event for providing free, secular education to the deprived and minorities. More than 5,000 girls from pre-primary to post graduate levels receive free education at its institutions in Pratapgarh, Uttar Pradesh.
“In addition to education, the parishat also runs three hospitals to extend free healthcare to the poor and the needy, including free surgery and post-operative care. It also works throughout the year for supporting destitute widows,” the event was told.
In the past, the institution has received the Rajiv Gandhi Global Excellence Award, the Nari Shakti Award of Jagran group, Mother Teresa Excellence Award and Nelson Mandela Award for exemplary work in education and healthcare.