- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
London, Oct 29 (IANS) A Google poll revealed that many Israeli people are willing to sacrifice sex and stop talking to their mothers for the sake of internet surfing.
Conducted by MarketWatch organisation on behalf of Google Israel, researchers asked participants what they would do to prevent their internet connection being snapped for a year.
Nearly 59 percent of men and 47 percent of women said they were willing to give up active relationships with their mothers if they could keep their connection, Times of Israel reported.
While 27 percent of men and 47 percent of women said they would give up sex for a year in order to get back their internet connection.
“However, if the choice is no sex or no internet for 30 days, 72 percent of men and 84 percent of women would choose the web,” the findings showed.
An average Israeli internet user is online 4.5 hours a day searching for information, checking out news and content sites, engaging with social networks, playing games, writing blogs or participating in on-line forums.
The poll, based on a representative sample of 511 people, covered internet use during both work and leisure time.