- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Lagos, Oct 27 (IANS) A German construction worker was shot dead in southwest Nigeria’s Ogun state by unknown gunmen, his employer Julius Berger said Monday.
The unnamed worker, a sub-contractor, was shot dead last Friday when several workers were traveling without their security escorts.
Another staff of Julius Berger was abducted, the company confirmed to Xinhua, adding that it was currently working in close cooperation with the Nigerian security agencies to make certain the safe and prompt release of the person abducted worker.