- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Bengaluru, Nov 3 (IANS) David D’Souza, the 2012 Duke of Edinburgh Cup winner, will head the Indian contingent in the 0-5 handicap category at the 20th Amateur World Golfers Championship (WGC) to be held in Durban, South Africa, Nov 4-7.
Accompanying D’Souza is Balasubramanya R. for the 6-10 handicap category, Dhananjay Das for the 11-15 Handicap category, and Rishi Kshettry 16-20 category.
The golfers were selected on the basis of their best nett scores during the Toyota Karnataka Golf Festival held at the KGA course here in September.
The team of five, including Indur Hirani, captain, playing in the 21-24 Handicap Category, will compete with over 200 participants from 40 countries. The four-day competition will be held at the Durban Country Club, Selbourne Golf Course, Mount Edgecombe Country Club and Umhlali Country Club in Durban, South Africa.