- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Los Angeles, Oct 10 (IANS) It’s been more than a decade since singer Aaron Carter and actress Hilary Duff called it quits. But the latter’s repeated confession on Twitter and interviews makes his ex-girlfriend uncomfortable.
Ignoring the fact that Duff is still married to ex-hockey player Mike Comrie, Carter’s gushy tweets quickly turned creepy.
TV host Andy Cohen asked Duff how it felt to have Carter “declaring his love” for her on “Watch What Happens Live”. And the actress asked: “Really?”
“It’s…ugh! I don’t know. I don’t know what to say about it! It was so many years ago. I literally haven’t seen him in…so, it’s uncomfortable,” she said, eonline.com quoted her as saying.
“He’s just feeling you on Twitter publicly,” Cohen said. Duff replied: “It’s nice to be felt.”