- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Ouagadougou, Oct 30 (IANS) Protesters agitated over plans to allow Burkina Faso’s President Blaise Compaore to extend his 27-year rule have set fire to Parliament House, BBC reported Thursday.
Having first come to power in a coup in 1987, Compaore has won four disputed elections since then. Parliament was due to consider amending the constitution to enable Compaore run for office again in 2015.
According to BBC, the city hall and ruling party headquarters were also in flames Thursday. Earlier, the military reportedly fired at protesters as they stormed the Parliament House.
The opposition, however, has called for a campaign of civil disobedience to demand that Compaore steps down next year.