- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
United Nations, Nov 4 (IANS) UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon has asked Pakistan to act against the terrorists who carried out the attack last week at the Wagah border.
Ban’s spokesman Stephane Dujarric told reporters Monday, “The Secretary-General condemns in the strongest terms the terrorist attack” that took place Saturday on the Pakistani side of the Wagah border crossing with India.
“The Secretary-General,” he added, “urges the Pakistani authorities to bring those responsible to justice.”
Dujarric said Ban conveyed his condolences to the families of the victims and to the people and government of Pakistan and wished the wounded a quick recovery.
At least 60 people were killed and more than 120 injured when a young suicide bomber wearing a suicide vest blew himself up near the Wagah border Saturday evening as people began dispersing after watching the ceremony to lower the flags of the two countries at the frontier post.