- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Hyderabad, Oct 22 (IANS) The Federation of Andhra Pradesh Chamber of Commerce and Industry (FAPCCI) and the Turkish Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (TICCI) have signed an agreement for the promotion of commercial and industrial relations.
Under this agreement, FAPCCI and TICCI will encourage the exchange of trade missions, supply relevant market information, conduct business match-making and exchange relevant know-how and information for organising exhibitions/trade fairs.
They will also exchange and answer trade/business enquiries, research on trade and investment by providing facilities and business contacts and cooperate in the education and training programs for human resources development.
The Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed by FAPCCI president Shiv Kumar Rungta and TICCI president Ersin Karaoglan.
As a result of this MoU, a trade delegation from Turkey will visit Hyderabad in January 2015.