- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Hyderabad, Oct 17 (IANS) The Andhra Pradesh government has appealed to people to donate generously to Chief Minister’s Relief Fund for relief, restoration and rehabilitation in the state’s cyclone-hit areas.
Chief Secretary I.Y.R. Krishna Rao said in view of the extensive damage by the severe cyclonic storm storm “Hudhud” in Visakhapatnam, Vizayanagaram and Srikakulam districts, people should come forward and donate generously.
He said in a statement that all donations to Chief Minister’s Relief Fund would be 100 percent exempted from the income tax under 80G of the IT Act.
“The public are requested to cooperate and contribute liberally in the massive efforts for rebuilding the cyclone-hit north costal Andhra districts, particularly Visakhapatnam city,” said the statement.
He said the public, corporate and others could make online payments to CM Relief Fund, Government of Andhra Pradesh, Online Account NO. 34243087405, State Bank of India, Gowliguda, Treasury Branch, Hyderabad. IFSC Code: SBIN0002724.
Those who wish to make contributions by DD or cheques could send the same by post to the Dy Secretary to Government, Revenue (CMRF) Dept. 4th floor, L Block, AP Secretariat, Hyderabad.