- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Baghdad, Oct 23 (IANS) At least 14 people were killed and 65 wounded in two car bomb attacks in the Iraqi capital city Wednesday, a police source said.
A car bomb went off near the National Theater in Baghdad’s Karrada district in the evening, leaving five people killed and 28 wounded, and the toll could rise as ambulances and police vehicles evacuated the casualties to hospitals, Xinhua quoted the source as saying.
In another incident, a bomb exploded near a hospital in Sadr City district, killing at least nine people and wounding 37 , the source added.
Iraq has been witnessing some of the worst violence in years. Terrorism and violent attacks have killed 5,576 civilians in Iraq in the first half of this year, with 11,666 more wounded, according to a recent UN report.