- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Shanghai, Jan 3 (IANS) The authorities here have verified and revealed the identities of the 36 people killed in the New Year eve stampede, the government’s press office said Saturday.
According to the list of victims, 34 were from Shanghai, one was from Taiwan and one was a Malaysian, Xinhua reported.
The youngest victim was 12-years-old and the oldest was 37.
Students of Fudan University, East China Normal University and East China University of Political Science and Law were among those killed.
The stampede occurred Wednesday night as tens of thousands of people assembled in Shanghai’s historic riverfront walk for a New Year skyline show in the Pudong financial area on the opposite side of the Huangpu river.
Police are investigating the cause of the stampede and the municipal government has set up a work team for rescue operations.