- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Brisbane, Jan 9 (IANS) China football team head coach Alain Perrin believes pressure is good for his team ahead its Asian Cup opener against Saudi Arabia.
“To take part in this continental’s showpiece event I do feel some pressure, I can compare it to the situation when I won the French Cup or in the European Champions League matches,” Perrin was quoted as saying by Xinhua Friday.
The 58-year-old also said the experience will be a learning curve for the team as it will get a chance to show off its talent at the world stage.
“When I talk about pressure, it’s always something positive, as there is positive pressure and passive pressure. For my players, they just want to play good games and display their talents to the greatest extent. I think that will bring us positive effects.”
Captain Zheng Zhi stressed the importance of the first game in such a big event.
“The Asian Cup is different from the domestic league and the Asian Champions League. The start is very difficult and very important. After we get accustomed to the pressure and rhythm, I believe all the players can play their best,” he said.