- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Bengaluru, Jan 9 (IANS) Infosys has retained revenue guidance at 7-9 percent for the 2014-15 fiscal in dollar terms at Sep 30 exchange rates of Rs.61.75 per dollar.
In a regulatory filing to the stock exchanges Friday, the global software major said it was maintaining its annual revenue guidance at 7-9 percent for FY 2015 given in April under the International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS).
“Consolidated revenue is expected to growth 7-9 percent in dollar terms under the IFRS and 6.7-8.7 percent in rupee terms under the Indian accounting system for the fiscal (FY 2015),” the company said in a statement then.
The outsourcing major has discontinued giving quarterly revenue guidance since last fiscal (FY 2014).