- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Bengaluru, Jan 9 (IANS) Infosys Ltd. Friday posted a consolidated net profit of Rs.3,250 crore (Rs.32.5 billion/$521 million) for Oct-Dec third quarter of fiscal 2014-15, registering 13 percent year-on-year (YoY) growth and 4.9 percent sequentially as per the Indian accounting standard.
In a regulatory filing to the stock exchanges, the global software major said its consolidated revenue grew 5.9 percent YoY and 3.4 percent sequentially to Rs.13,796 crore (Rs.137.96 billion) for the quarter under review.
Under the International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS), net income grew 12.7 percent YoY and 2.2 percent sequentially to $522 million and gross revenue 5.6 percent YoY and 0.8 percent sequentially to $2.22 billion for the quarter under review.