- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
London, Jan 14 (IANS) Wilfried Bony has completed his big-bucks transfer from Swansea to Premier League champions Manchester City, subject to the exchange of paperwork. The Ivorian striker, who is currently plying his trade at the Africa Cup of Nations, joins Manuel Pellegrini’s side for an initial fee in theRead more
Hamilton, Jan 14 (IANS) Former New Zealand cricketer Martin Crowe has expressed concern that the Black Caps’ tight schedule ahead of the World Cup could prove to be exhausting for the team. Crowe, in his latest column for CricInfo, wondered if the Black Caps have taken too much on theirRead more
Melbourne, Jan 14 (IANS) World No.1s Novak Djokovic and Serena Williams were Wednesday installed as the top seeds of their respective draws for Australian Open Jan 19-Feb 1. Four-time Melbourne Park winner Djokovic, 27, will be looking to atone for a quarter-final exit at last year’s event at the handsRead more
London, Jan 14 (IANS) English Premier League football club Manchester City completed the signing of striker Wilfried Bony from Swansea City Wednesday. Bony agreed to a four-and-a-half-year deal with City and will wear the No.14 jersey. “It’s a great feeling for me, it’s a big honour to be here andRead more
London, Jan 14 (IANS) England forward Jermain Defoe has agreed for a move to Premier League side Sunderland. The move will see him quitting Major League Soccer (MLS) side Toronto FC and join Gus Poyet’s side, according to dailymail.co.uk. Sunderland sit just one point and two places above the relegationRead more
Melbourne, Jan 14 (IANS) Striker Al Sahlawi’s two post-break goals helped Saudi Arabia smash North Korea 4-1 in a second round group stage match of the Asian Cup football tournament here Wednesday. North Korea broke the deadlock in the 11th minute when Yong-Gi scored his country’s first goal in theRead more
London, Jan 14 (IANS) Bisexual women in Britain are less likely to be in a relationship and more likely to experience poor mental health and mental distress than lesbians, new research has found. According to the results, bisexual women were 64 percent more likely to report an eating problem andRead more
Kolkata, Jan 14 (IANS) Trinamool Congress general secretary and former railway minister Mukul Roy, summoned by the CBI in the Saradha scam, said Wednesday he will contact probe agency about his appearance. On his return here from Delhi, Roy, considered West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee’s right hand man andRead more
Hamilton, Jan 14, (IANS) New Zealand all-rounder Grant Elliott is in doubt for the second One-Day-International (ODI) against Sri Lanka here Thursday. The all-rounder was absent from training at the Seddon Park Wednesday, reportedly dealing with a family health matter. A New Zealand cricket spokesman said Elliott could play, butRead more
London, Jan 14 (IANS) Reducing fears that exercise or activity would make symptoms worse is the key to treating people with chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), says a study. CFS is a condition whose defining symptom is exhaustion. It affects everyday life with varying degrees of severity. Existing treatments for CFSRead more
London, Jan 14 (IANS) The world’s oldest butchering tools gave evolutionary edge to human communication, suggests a new study, adding that teaching — and perhaps even a primitive proto-language — were in place some 1.8 million years ago. The prehistoric Oldowan tools, the oldest-known cutting devices, came to be aRead more
London, Jan 14 (IANS) Elderly women who are satisfied with their lives have a higher bone density and they suffer from osteoporosis less frequently than their unsatisfied peers, says a study. “Promoting good life satisfaction and good spirits in the elderly is as important as promoting healthy lifestyle choices,” saidRead more
- Is poverty the root cause of all national problems?
- I am a novice in politics: Manjhi
- Chef Vikas Khanna approached for Hollywood biopic
- Villa Maya, where dining is more than a pleasure (Foodie Trail-Thiruvananthapuram)
- Walsh departure won’t impact hockey team: Selector Harbinder
- Keira Knightley prefers e-shopping
- Kuala Lumpur to host ICC WCL Division 3
- Jayalalithaa suggests two-tier tax machinery
- Kids help Jolie connect with her mom
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!