- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Tehran, Jan 14 (IANS) Iran’s President Hassan Rouhani said the country would build two more nuclear plants in the southern city of Bushehr in line with the peaceful use of nuclear energy. The president made the remarks Tuesday while visiting the Bushehr Nuclear Power Plant, Press TV reported. “The BushehrRead more
Tehran, Jan 13 (IANS) Iran will withstand the losses from the oil price slump in the market and will move out of the current situation, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said Tuesday. “They suppose that they have exposed Iran to a new problem,” Rouhani said. “But you should know that thoseRead more
Tehran, Jan 13 (IANS) Iranian President Hassan Rouhani Tuesday said it would be against the interests of Western nuclear negotiators if they failed to pursue a reasonable and quick approach towards Iran. The president made the remarks while addressing a large gathering at a stadium in the southern provincial capitalRead more
Ankara, Jan 13 (IANS) Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said Monday that his government will continue to support the Palestinian people’s demand for an independent state. “Turkey’s greatest desire is to see an independent Palestinian state with pre-1967 boundaries and its capital at Jerusalem. Turkey will continue to support PalestiniansRead more
Tehran, Jan 12 (IANS) Iran Monday condemned the recent terrorist attack in the city of Rawalpindi in Pakistan in which a number of Shia Muslims were killed. Iranian foreign ministry spokesperson Marziyeh Afkham offered condolences to the families of those killed and expressed sympathy to those who survived the terroristRead more
Ankara, Jan 12 (IANS/EFE) Hayat Boumedienne, the wife of the French terrorist who died in the shootout with police last week after taking hostages in a Jewish supermarket, stayed in Istanbul this month before travelling to Syria, the Turkish government confirmed Monday. Boumedienne arrived in Turkey from Madrid Jan 2Read more
Ankara, Jan 12 (IANS) At least three people were killed and four others missing after a boat overturned amid bad weather in a lake in northern Turkey Sunday, media reported. Five fishermen and two children fell into the Gici Lake in the Samsun province of Turkey’s Black Sea Region amidRead more
Tehran, Jan 11 (IANS) Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif Sunday said there should be an end to the double-standard policies adopted by certain countries with regard to the issue of terrorism. Zarif made the remark during a joint press conference with Cyprus Foreign Minister Ioannis Kasoulides here, Press TVRead more
Ankara, Jan 11 (IANS) A woman wanted in connection with the terror attacks on France a few days ago, is believed to have entered Turkey earlier this month and is now, possibly, in Syria, media reported Saturday. Hayat Boumeddiene is believed to have entered Turkey Jan 2, according to aRead more
Tehran, Jan 10 (IANS) Iran President Hassan Rouhani has censured terrorism and violence in the name of Islam in any part of the world. “We condemn extremism, violence and terrorism whether in Palestine, Lebanon and the Levant or in Paris and the US,” Press TV reported citing Rouhani as sayingRead more
Tehran, Jan 9 (IANS) A senior Iranian official Friday said Iran is ready to revoke visa requirements for visitors from other countries if the latter do the same, media reported. “The Islamic republic of Iran is prepared to waive visa (requirements) or facilitate the process of issuing visas for allRead more
Tehran, Jan 9 (IANS) The Iranian foreign minister and the US secretary of state will meet in Geneva next week to discuss Tehran’s nuclear issue, a senior negotiator said Friday. Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad-Javad Zarif and his US counterpart John Kerry will travel to the Swiss city next Wednesday forRead more
- Interesting saree draping styles straight off the ramp!
- Chennai Fertility Center: An Overview Of Infertility In Men
- Is poverty the root cause of all national problems?
- Slovakia to provide further financial help in fighting Ebola
- Israeli president slams decision to withhold Palestinian tax revenue
- Cyprus, Greece, Egypt to forge tripartite cooperation
- Three Union ministers’ assets increase in five months
- Cyprus Airways shuts down after EU order on state aid
- The rot that is India’s prison system (Book Review)
- Six killed in Yemen suicide attack