- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Madrid, Jan 15 (IANS) Barcelona coach Luis Enrique has said that the thought of having a team without Lionel Messi is “not even something we contemplate”. The future of the Argentina forward has been the subject of much speculation recently, following reports that he had fallen out with Enrique, reportedRead more
Rio de Janeiro, Jan 15 (IANS) Brazil great Ronaldo has revealed plans to make a comeback to football with US second-tier club Fort Lauderdale Strikers. The 38-year-old said Wednesday he is targeting a return for the Strikers’ first match of the North American Soccer League season against New York CosmosRead more
United Nations, Jan 14 (IANS) Fuelled by economic reforms, India is projected to become the world’s fastest growing large economy by 2017 with a growth rate of seven percent, overtaking China along the way, a World Bank report said Tuesday. According to the Washington-based World Bank’s Global Economic Prospects (GEP)Read more
Pudhucherry, Jan 14 (IANS) It was double delight for the Petroleum Sports Promotion Board (PSPB) as they retained both the men’s and women’s singles titles at the 76th senior national table tennis championships here Wednesday. While PSPB men blanked West Bengal 3-0 to lift the Barna Ballack Cup, their womenRead more
London, Jan 14 (IANS) Wilfried Bony has completed his big-bucks transfer from Swansea to Premier League champions Manchester City, subject to the exchange of paperwork. The Ivorian striker, who is currently plying his trade at the Africa Cup of Nations, joins Manuel Pellegrini’s side for an initial fee in theRead more
Hamilton, Jan 14 (IANS) Former New Zealand cricketer Martin Crowe has expressed concern that the Black Caps’ tight schedule ahead of the World Cup could prove to be exhausting for the team. Crowe, in his latest column for CricInfo, wondered if the Black Caps have taken too much on theirRead more
Kolkata, Jan 14 (IANS) Pankaj Advani, Ashok Shandilya, Rupesh Shah and Sourav Kothari are the top four seeds respectively after re-seeding was done Wednesday at the end of league matches of the National Billiards Championship here. The top 16 will now battle it out for the title on a knockoutRead more
Kolkata, Jan 14 (IANS) Bengal were in a slightly advantageous position as they got rid of the Jammu and Kashmir top order on the second day of their Ranji trophy match at the Eden Gardens here Wednesday. Responding to Bengal’s first innings score of 38, Jammu and Kashmir were 183/5Read more
Beijing, Jan 14 (IANS) The Chinese media praised its national football team for entering the quarter-finals of the Asian Cup football tournament for the first time since 2004 Wednesday after registering two straight victories in the group stage. China beat Saudi Arabia 1-0 Sunday and then defeated Uzbekistan 2-1 Wednesday,Read more
Melbourne, Jan 14 (IANS) World No.1s Novak Djokovic and Serena Williams were Wednesday installed as the top seeds of their respective draws for Australian Open Jan 19-Feb 1. Four-time Melbourne Park winner Djokovic, 27, will be looking to atone for a quarter-final exit at last year’s event at the handsRead more
Karachi, Jan 14 (IANS) Pakistani batsman Umar Akmal Wednesday said all the players have high hopes about the performance in their World Cup opener against India Feb 15 in Adelaide. “We will try to perform our best against India. If we continue with the same form we are sure toRead more
London, Jan 14 (IANS) English Premier League football club Manchester City completed the signing of striker Wilfried Bony from Swansea City Wednesday. Bony agreed to a four-and-a-half-year deal with City and will wear the No.14 jersey. “It’s a great feeling for me, it’s a big honour to be here andRead more
- Is poverty the root cause of all national problems?
- I am a novice in politics: Manjhi
- Kids help Jolie connect with her mom
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- US agency to help achieve Clean India goal
- When Kelly Osbourne was hit by soiled diaper
- Saina seeded fifth at French Open
- Delhi girl rewarded by police for bravery
- Kunis, Kutcher perfect parents!
- Three dead in Afghan bombing