- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
“It is important to choose the right technique from the initial stages of software development. says the Chairman of Cryptograph Technologies. He adds, “Depending on your requirements, strength of the team and complexity of the project, you can select the best software development technique,” Managing the projects effectively is oneRead more
Washington, Jan 14 (IANS) When it comes to predicting important world events, teams do a better job than individuals and even lay people can be trained to excel in intelligence analysis and forecasting world events even without access to classified records, says a new study. The findings challenge some commonRead more
Washington, Jan 14 (IANS) The Ebola epidemic in Liberia could likely be eliminated by June if the current high rate of hospitalisation and vigilance can be maintained, a new model developed by ecologists has predicted. The model, developed by ecologists at the University of Georgia and the Pennsylvania State University,Read more
New York, Jan 14 (IANS) A woman’s image of her body is strongly linked to her perception of what she thinks her husband would prefer, finds a series of studies, suggesting that women are happier with their weight when told that men desire larger-bodied women. “Results of three independent studiesRead more
London, Jan 14 (IANS) Reducing fears that exercise or activity would make symptoms worse is the key to treating people with chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), says a study. CFS is a condition whose defining symptom is exhaustion. It affects everyday life with varying degrees of severity. Existing treatments for CFSRead more
Toronto, Jan 14 (IANS) Children with a higher sense of autonomy are likely to possess stronger mental skills, says a study. Higher cognitive skills are found in the children of mothers who are consistently able to support the development of their baby’s sense of autonomy, the findings showed. “We haveRead more
New York, Jan 14 (IANS) A study has resolved a long-standing dispute concerning a small number of black-headed squirrel monkeys (Saimiri vanzolinii), which are found only in an isolated part of Brazil. Whether the monkeys are a sub-species of another species or a species by itself was the point ofRead more
London, Jan 14 (IANS) The world’s oldest butchering tools gave evolutionary edge to human communication, suggests a new study, adding that teaching — and perhaps even a primitive proto-language — were in place some 1.8 million years ago. The prehistoric Oldowan tools, the oldest-known cutting devices, came to be aRead more
Washington, Jan 14 (IANS) An asteroid will safely pass about three times the distance of the Earth to the Moon Jan 26, NASA reported. From its reflected brightness, astronomers estimate that the asteroid designated “2004 BL86″ is about a third of a mile (0.5 km) in size. Its exact sizeRead more
London, Jan 14 (IANS) While babies devote the majority of their time to sleeping, researchers have now found that napping helps them develop memory and retain new behaviours they have learnt. “These findings are particularly interesting to both parents and educationalists because they suggest that the optimal time for infantsRead more
London, Jan 14 (IANS) Dinosaurs flourished in Europe until the asteroid impact that wiped them out 66 million years ago, a new study shows. By looking at the variety and ages of their fossils, the team of British researchers has determined that dinosaurs remained diverse in European ecosystems very lateRead more
Washington, Jan 14 (IANS) An asteroid will safely pass about three times the distance of the Earth to the Moon Jan 26, NASA reported. From its reflected brightness, astronomers estimate that the asteroid designated “2004 BL86″ is about a third of a mile (0.5 km) in size. The flyby ofRead more
- Interesting saree draping styles straight off the ramp!
- Haryana boy among 15 Google science award contenders
- Federer, Murray ousted from Paris Masters
- 29 killed in Bangladesh bus accident
- New computerised driving-testing system to eliminate corruption
- Benefits of Direct Selling Businesses
- Uchida extends contract with Schalke
- OPEC daily basket price closes lower
- Ponnappa-Ivanov out of Denmark Open
- IS abducts three journalists in Iraq