- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Doha, Jan 10 (IANS) Spanish tennis star Rafael Nadal feels more confident about the Australian Open after winning the doubles title at the Qatar Open. The 14-time Grand Slam winner lost in the first round of the singles in Doha to Michael Berrer, a German qualifier ranked outside the topRead more
Doha, Jan 8 (IANS) Rusty World No.3 tennis player Rafael Nadal has denied reports that injuries might force him to sit out this month’s Australian Open. Nadal suffered a shock first-round loss Wednesday to 34-year-old German qualifier Michael Berrer. Nadal missed the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) World Tour FinalsRead more
Doha, Jan 7 (IANS) Defending champion Rafael Nadal was ousted in the first round of the Qatar Open, losing to German qualifier Michael Berrer 6-1, 3-6, 4-6. Nadal had three break points on Berrer’s serve in the final game, but couldn’t convert on those opportunities to draw the third setRead more
Doha, Oct 23 (IANS) A 43-year-old man in Qatar has tested positive for Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) in the second confirmed case of the deadly virus in 10 days, media reported Thursday. The patient had fever for a few days and was shifted to the emergency department of theRead more
Doha, Oct 19 (IANS) Raj Bharath pulled off two stunning overtaking moves en route to winning his first race in the 2014 MRF Challenge at the Losail International Circuit here. Raj finished ahead of Kyle Mitchell and Toby Sowery in Race 3 Saturday night to make it two consecutive winsRead more
Doha, Oct 18 (IANS) MRF 1600 champion Tarun Reddy put on a brilliant display to become the youngest race winner in the 2014 MRF Challenge as he took the chequered flag in Round 1 of the series at the Losail International Circuit here Saturday. The 16-year-old Tarun held off Russia’sRead more
Doha, Oct 17 (IANS) The MRF Challenge series, involving Formula 2000 cars powered by Renault engines and offering prize money of Rs. 65 lakh, takes a leap into history at the Losail circuit here this weekend by becoming the first Indian racing championship to be run under lights. The FIARead more
Ankara, Oct 15 (IANS) Turkey and Singapore have signed a strategic partnership agreement to boost economic, political and cultural cooperation, as well as security collaboration, during the official visit of Singaporean Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong here. “We (Turkey and Singapore) have increased the level of our relations to aRead more
Doha, Oct 15 (IANS/EFE) A controversial painting by Iranian artist Mahmud Obaidi, depicting an Iraqi journalist throwing shoe in 2008 at then US president George W. Bush, was sold for $62,500 at a Sotheby’s auction in Doha. The price of the painting titled “Farewell Kiss” was the highest paid soRead more
Washington, Oct 15 (IANS) The US said Tuesday it is offering rewards totalling up to 45 million dollars for information on eight key leaders of the Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) terrorist organisation. The US State Department said its Rewards for Justice Programme is offering rewards of upRead more
United Nations, Oct 15 (IANS) The UN Security Council (UNSC) has renewed the mandate of the UN peacekeeping mission in the Abyei border region between Sudan and South Sudan. In an unanimously adopted resolution, the 15-member Council decided to extend the mandate of the UN Interim Security Force for AbyeiRead more
Doha, Oct 13 (IANS) Qatar’s Supreme Council of Health (SCH) has confirmed a new Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) case in the country, the first case reported this year after a gap of more than 10 months, media reported Monday. A 71-year-old Qatari has tested positive for the deadly virus,Read more
- Interesting saree draping styles straight off the ramp!
- Cyprus, Greece, Egypt to forge tripartite cooperation
- Three Union ministers’ assets increase in five months
- Cyprus Airways shuts down after EU order on state aid
- The rot that is India’s prison system (Book Review)
- Six killed in Yemen suicide attack
- Arijit Singh makes his Tamil debut with ‘Pugazh’
- What To Pack When Going Abroad
- FastLine Express: Be careful while starting a Courier service business
- Chennai Fertility Center: An Overview Of Infertility In Men