- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
New Delhi, Aug 14 (IANS) Prime Minister Narendra Modi Thursday wished Pakistan on its 68th Independence Day. “On the occasion of their Independence Day, I convey my greetings to the people of Pakistan,” said a tweet on Modi’s twitter handle.Read more
jammu, Aug 14 (IANS) The Pakistan Army fired without any provocation at Indian positions on the Line of Control (LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir, an official said Thursday. “Pakistan Army carried out unprovoked firing using small arms and automatic weapons to target our positions in Hamirpur area of the LoCRead more
Islamabad, Aug 14 (IANS) In his Independence Day address Thursday, Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif paid tributes to the security forces fighting militants in restive North Waziristan tribal region. The prime minister’s speech marked the official beginning of Pakistan’s 68th Independence Day celebrations across the country, Xinhua reported. “The armedRead more
New Delhi, Aug 13 (IANS) A court here Wednesday remanded suspected terrorist Arshad Khan, a Pakistani national, to nine days’ police custody in connection with the planning of terror strikes in India. Additional Sessions Judge Reetesh Singh allowed Delhi Police to quiz Khan till Aug 21. “Accused Arshad Khan isRead more
slamabad, Aug 13 (IANS) Pakistan Wednesday rejected Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s accusation of Islamabad waging a proxy war against India, terming the statement as “most unfortunate”. Foreign Office spokeswoman Tasneem Aslam said Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif’s visit to India in May for Modi’s swearing-in was in the spirit ofRead more
New Delhi, Aug 13 (IANS) Hindus who have migrated to India from Pakistan will have to go through the usual process to get Indian citizenship and no special provisions are being made for this, the government said Wednesday. Responding to a question in Rajya Sabha, Minister of State for HomeRead more
Islamabad, Aug 13 (IANS) At least 20 people were injured in an explosion in Pakistan’s Quetta Tuesday night, the media said. Superintendent of Police Imran Qureshi told Dawnonline that armed militants hurled a bomb in busy market in Quetta city in southwest Pakistan’s Balochistan province. “The bomb exploded with aRead more
- Interesting saree draping styles straight off the ramp!
- Is poverty the root cause of all national problems?
- Slovakia to provide further financial help in fighting Ebola
- Israeli president slams decision to withhold Palestinian tax revenue
- Cyprus, Greece, Egypt to forge tripartite cooperation
- Three Union ministers’ assets increase in five months
- Cyprus Airways shuts down after EU order on state aid
- The rot that is India’s prison system (Book Review)
- Six killed in Yemen suicide attack
- Arijit Singh makes his Tamil debut with ‘Pugazh’