- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Patna, Jan 15 (IANS) Family members of the Dalits who were killed in 1999 in Bihar’s Arwal district, allegedly by the outlawed, upper -caste militia Ranvir Sena men, are disheartened and devastated over the release of all the accused. Etwaria Devi, in her late 50s, lost her husband Ganga PaswanRead more
Agra, Jan 15 (IANS) Rain and hailstorm in Uttar Pradesh’s Agra city led to a drop in temperatures, forcing authorities to shut down schools till Jan 18, officials said Thursday. The day temperature Wednesday plummeted to 13.4 degrees, while the minimum was 7.4 degrees Celsius, affecting the festivities and fervourRead more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) Describing it as “well reasoned”, environment experts Wednesday welcomed the National Green Tribunal judgement against waste in the Yamuna, while calling for an effective implementation as the key to a pollution-free river in Delhi. “The ruling is most welcome because it’s a well reasoned judgement.Read more
Kolkata, Jan 14 (IANS) Congress MP Shashi Tharoor Wednesday refused to comment on the controversy related to his wife Sunanda Pushkar’s death but said he was pleased to escape from breaking news to reflect on heritage at a literary fest here. Going through troubled times in his personal life, TharoorRead more
Kolkata, Jan 14 (IANS) Summoned by the CBI in the Saradha chit fund scam, Trinamool Congress general secretary and former railway minister Mukul Roy Wednesday met West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee and sought 15 days time from the probe agency for his appearance. The CBI, however, turned down hisRead more
Nashik (Maharashtra)/New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) Army men Wednesday assaulted on-duty police personnel, injuring at least three, and vandalised the Upanagar police station here in two separate incidents on the eve of Army Day, a top police official said. The army has ordered a court of inquiry into the incident.Read more
Lucknow, Jan 14 (IANS) The Uttar Pradesh government Wednesday ordered a probe after 104 bodies were found in a channel of the Ganga in Unnao district, officials said. Six more bodies were later recovered from the Betwa river in Jhansi. Thirty bodies were recovered from the Ganga river’s channel tillRead more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) The government would rely on the IT industry for the success of its “Digital India” initiative and realisation of its “Make in India” campaign, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said Wednesday. “Our ‘Digital India’ initiative will rely on the IT/BPM (business process management) sector for design,Read more
Kolkata, Jan 14 (IANS) Questioning the relevance of the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI), the chief of India’s public service broadcaster Prasar Bharati Wednesday said it was time to move on and involve communities in heritage conservation. The more than 150-year-old ASI, under the culture ministry, is the premier organisationRead more
Lucknow/New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) BJP leader and union minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi Wednesday got bail after a court sentenced him to a year in prison for violating the model code of conduct during the 2009 elections. The chief judicial magistrate in Lucknow ordered the detention of the minister ofRead more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) The Supreme Court Wednesday asked if the Narendra Modi government intended to complete the task of cleaning the Ganga river in its present term or carry it to the next term and keep the issue alive. The court sought details on the status of variousRead more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) Congress leader and former union minister Ajay Maken’s name figured in the party’s second list of 25 candidates for the Delhi assembly polls that was released here Wednesday. Maken, who has been fielded from the Sadar Bazar assembly constituency, is also the Congress campaign committeeRead more
- Interesting saree draping styles straight off the ramp!
- Haryana boy among 15 Google science award contenders
- Federer, Murray ousted from Paris Masters
- 29 killed in Bangladesh bus accident
- New computerised driving-testing system to eliminate corruption
- Benefits of Direct Selling Businesses
- Uchida extends contract with Schalke
- OPEC daily basket price closes lower
- Ponnappa-Ivanov out of Denmark Open
- IS abducts three journalists in Iraq