- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Panaji, Jan 14 (IANS) Goa’s Sports and Youth Affairs Minister Ramesh Tawadkar has been quoted in the The New York Times as saying that homosexuality was a “big problem” and that his government would set up “camps” to treat the LGBT youth. This came less than 48 hours after attractingRead more
Washington, Jan 13 (IANS/EFE) The Twitter account of the US Central Command (Centcom) responsible for operations in Iraq and Syria, is back in action after being allegedly hacked by the Islamic State (IS) jihadi group. “We’re back”, were the first words of the Central Command late Monday after their accountsRead more
Kolkata, Jan 12 (IANS) India’s northeast was perceived as a ‘conflict zone’ due to the negative media coverage, Meghalaya Chief Minister Mukul Sangma said Monday, and lamented that positive stories from the region were hardly captured. Speaking at the inauguration of the Meghalaya House here, Sangma said negative publicity hasRead more
New Delhi, Jan 12 (IANS) The Indian Newspaper Society (INS) Monday denounced the “horrific shooting” at the office of satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo in Paris that left 12 people dead. “In this hour of grief, our thoughts and prayers are with relatives of the victims of this terrorist attack andRead more
Paris, Jan 10 (IANS) Al Qaeda’s Yemeni arm has claimed responsibility for the deadly attack on the French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo, saying the shooting was an operation to teach the French the limits of freedom of expression, a media report said Saturday. A senior member of Al Qaeda inRead more
Paris, Jan 10 (IANS) Fictional cartoon detective Tintin, on turning 86 Saturday, expressed his solidarity with the victims of a French satirical magazine in an attack by two gunmen in Paris. “His anniversary is marked by the most horrible recent attacks against, among others, employees of Charlie Hebdo,” a postRead more
Paris, Jan 10 (IANS) Paris has made the satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo an “honorary citizen” as part of support to the weekly which lost its main cartoonists in a deadly shooting Wednesday. In an extraordinary meeting of the city council Friday, Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo said the status of “honoraryRead more
Tokyo, Jan 9 (IANS/EFE) Japan’s public broadcaster NHK vetoed humorous digs at national politicians that the Japanese comedy duo Bakusho Mondai had proposed for a New Year’s programme scheduled to be broadcast Jan 3, the Asahi daily newspaper reported Friday. The duo spoke about the incident on their radio programmeRead more
Kolkata, Jan 9 (IANS) The central government needs to partner communities at the grassroots level and integrate the country’s vernacular component to make the Digital India initiative a success, an expert said here Friday. “Whatever money it (Centre) is spending on culture, heritage conservation and preservation etc., it is alwaysRead more
Mexico City, Jan 9 (IANS/EFE) Thirteen police officers in the Mexican state of Veracruz have been arrested for their suspected involvement in the disappearance of journalist Jose Moises Sanchez, the state’s prosecutor Luis Angel Bravo has announced. At the same time, the National Commission of Human Rights (NCHR) called onRead more
London, Jan 9 (IANS) At least one hostage has been taken at a warehouse in a town northeast of Paris as police moved in to detain the men who killed 12 people at the office of French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo, BBC reported Friday. Shots were fired earlier as theRead more
London, Jan 9 (IANS) A number of shots were reportedly fired in Paris as police chased a car in which gunmen, who killed 12 people at the office of French satirical magazine “Charlie Hebdo”, were on board, BBC reported Friday. Police sources reported the shooting and chase nearly 48 hoursRead more
- Is poverty the root cause of all national problems?
- Couleurs: Revolutionary Range of Cosmetics
- Benefits of Direct Selling Businesses
- Incense Sticks – Epitomizing Spirituality
- What To Pack When Going Abroad
- Causes Of Gingivitis and Periodontitis?
- Tata Teleservices stake sale: NTT DoCoMo files arbitration request
- 4 Most Wonderful Beaches Across The World.
- HK students seek referendum to decide future of protests
- App to help blind ‘see money’