- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Mumbai, Jan 15 (IANS) A benchmark index of Indian equities markets Thursday surged 496.65 points or 1.82 percent as banking stocks gained. All the sectors were trading in green. The rally was led by banking, auto, capital goods and oil and gas sectors. The 30-scrip Sensitive Index (Sensex) of theRead more
Nashik (Maharashtra)/New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) Army men Wednesday assaulted on-duty police personnel, injuring at least three, and vandalised the Upanagar police station here in two separate incidents on the eve of Army Day, a top police official said. The army has ordered a court of inquiry into the incident.Read more
Nashik (Maharashtra), Jan 14 (IANS) In two separate incidents, army men attacked on-duty police personnel, injuring at least three, and vandalised the Upanagar police station here on the eve of Army Day, a top police official said Wednesday. In the first incident, an army lieutenant on two-day casual leave, cameRead more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) The India Adda networking hub organised by the government annually at the World Economic Forum meeting at Davos will be replaced by a Make In India Lounge to promote Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s pet project. Hospitality partners India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF) Wednesday announced theRead more
Nashik (Maharashtra), Jan 14 (IANS) In two separate incidents, army men attacked on-duty police personnel, injuring at least three, and vandalised the Upanagar police station here, a top official said Wednesday. In the first incident, an army lieutenant on two-day casual leave, came to the police station along with aRead more
Mumbai, Jan 14 (IANS) Budget carrier SpiceJet Wednesday refuted a report that it had diverted funds to other group companies of parent firm Sun Group. The company’s denial came after a media report claimed that SpiceJet had diverted Rs.875 crore to sister companies for SpiceJet’s advertisements. “The company has enteredRead more
Patna, Jan 14 (IANS) Makar Sankranti was celebrated here with political colour in Bihar, with clear signs that the Janata ‘parivar’ was all set for unity. Ignoring the biting cold, thousands of workers of the ruling JD-U and its ally Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) marked the festival at the residenceRead more
Mumbai, Jan 14 (IANS) Actors Rahul Sharma and Preeti Chaudhary, who play the lead couple in the popular show “Ek Rishta Aisa Bhi”, celebrated Makar Sankranti with children from Save The Children India NGO at a hotel here. Various hues adorned the sky when Rahul and Preeti along with childrenRead more
Panaji, Jan 14 (IANS) Making a pitch for Indian investment, Switzerland’s ambassador Linus von Castelmur Wednesday said Indian companies should take advantage of his country’s liberal tax and flexible labour market. Castelmur, who conducted a seminar here on Indo-Swiss relations, said Indian businessmen should use Switzerland as a gateway toRead more
Mumbai, Jan 14 (IANS) Volatility in scrip prices hit Jet Airways, a day after its promoter Naresh Goyal pledged his entire 51 percent stake in the company to the Punjab National Bank (PNB). The company’s stock at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) fell 5.76 percent in the intra-day trade atRead more
Mumbai, Jan 14 (IANS) Debutante film maker Sanjay Amar’s “19th January”, will see veteran and acclaimed actress Deepti Naval in the role of a Kashmiri Muslim. “I’m glad Deepti Naval is part of this project. She is known for her content-driven films and she said ‘yes’ to this film onlyRead more
Mumbai, Jan 14 (IANS) Actor Anupam Kher, who is working with filmmaker Sanjay Gupta after almost two decades in “Jazbaa”, is confident that the movie, an adaptation of Korean film “Seven Days”, will turn out to be a treat for Indian audiences. Anupam and Sanjay had earlier worked together inRead more
- Interesting saree draping styles straight off the ramp!
- Cyprus, Greece, Egypt to forge tripartite cooperation
- Three Union ministers’ assets increase in five months
- Cyprus Airways shuts down after EU order on state aid
- The rot that is India’s prison system (Book Review)
- Six killed in Yemen suicide attack
- Arijit Singh makes his Tamil debut with ‘Pugazh’
- What To Pack When Going Abroad
- FastLine Express: Be careful while starting a Courier service business
- Chennai Fertility Center: An Overview Of Infertility In Men