- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Los Angeles, Jan 15 (IANS) Singer Miley Cyrus has posed nude in a series of polaroid photographs for a magazine. In the new issue of V Magazine, the photographs taken by the 22-year-old’s friend Cheyne Thomas during her “Bangerz” world tour, are titled “With a Little Help From My Fwends”,Read more
Los Angeles, Jan 15 (IANS) Actor Chris Hemsworth was “nervous” about cutting off his long tresses for a more “practical” look, and he says losing his hair was like losing his powers. The “Blackhat” star, who has two-year-old daughter India and 10-month-old twin sons, Sasha and Tristan, with Spanish wifeRead more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) It is a measure of the heady attraction of an India-Pakistan cricket contest that South Australia, whose capital is Adelaide, has consciously bid for this World Cup match at the famed Adelaide Oval next month. The province with a gateway as its emblem, and whichRead more
Los Angeles, Jan 14 (IANS) What’s the difference between the salad fork and the dinner fork? If you’re one of those who gets confused at a formal dinner, just remember a few simple rules and you’ll be sorted to enjoy your meal without thinking much. Eonline.com reports rules that needRead more
Toronto, Jan 14 (IANS) Children who are exposed to two languages are more likely to believe that experiences make people what they are, not their birth as thought by most of their peers, new research has found. Most young children are essentialists: they believe that human and animal characteristics areRead more
London, Jan 14 (IANS) Bisexual women in Britain are less likely to be in a relationship and more likely to experience poor mental health and mental distress than lesbians, new research has found. According to the results, bisexual women were 64 percent more likely to report an eating problem andRead more
New York, Jan 14 (IANS) A woman’s image of her body is strongly linked to her perception of what she thinks her husband would prefer, finds a series of studies, suggesting that women are happier with their weight when told that men desire larger-bodied women. “Results of three independent studiesRead more
Toronto, Jan 14 (IANS) Children with a higher sense of autonomy are likely to possess stronger mental skills, says a study. Higher cognitive skills are found in the children of mothers who are consistently able to support the development of their baby’s sense of autonomy, the findings showed. “We haveRead more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) Known for their punchy prints and iconic logotype, British streetwear brand Hype has made its entry in India through Koovs.com, an Indo-Britain online fashion company based here. Currently, the brand’s menswear collection has made its debut on the site, said a statement. It offers boldRead more
Washington, Jan 14 (IANS) Men seek long-term relationships when women are in short supply, a fascinating study has found, adding that this situation makes them more interested in settling into a committed, long-term relationship. “When women are difficult to find, a man should attempt to attract and maintain a singleRead more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) Chef Vikas Khanna has joined Frankly.me — a platform for celeb-fan interaction. Frankly.me, funded by Matrix Partners, will bring fans and foodies closer to the chef by giving them an opportunity to connect and express their feelings and even ask him about anything. One canRead more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) The Fashion Design Council of India (FDCI) has roped in some of the country’s top designers like Anamika Khanna, Rajesh Pratap Singh and Rohit Bal to give an impetus to Khadi through a mega event in Ahmedabad Saturday. FDCI, India’s apex fashion body, has associatedRead more
- Is poverty the root cause of all national problems?
- Couleurs: Revolutionary Range of Cosmetics
- Benefits of Direct Selling Businesses
- Causes Of Gingivitis and Periodontitis?
- Incense Sticks – Epitomizing Spirituality
- What To Pack When Going Abroad
- ‘Keep government, politicians out of broadcast business’
- Skills policy being revised to make it result-oriented: Minister
- Tata Teleservices stake sale: NTT DoCoMo files arbitration request
- Hyderabad eye institute achieves 20,000 corneal transplants