- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Bengaluru, Jan 13 (IANS) E-retailer Flipkart Tuesday said about 10,000 sellers would become millionaires by selling their goods on the online platform during 2015. “About 2,000 sellers became millionaires in 2014, with 500 of them doing business of Rs.10 lakh (Rs.1 million) in December, while 50 of them did aRead more
Bengaluru, Jan 13 (IANS) Leading US-based renewable energy firm SunEdison Tuesday signed an agreement with the Karnataka government to generate 5 gigawatt (GW) of power over the next five years. “Energy from our projects will be cost competitive with coal-based electricity without subsidies or incentives and will ease the powerRead more
Bengaluru, Jan 13 (IANS) Popular restaurant search application provider Zomato Tuesday announced acquiring Urbanspoon, a leading restaurant discovery application, for an unspecified amount to foray into the US and Australia. “The all-cash deal acquisition marks our entry into the US and establishes our presence in Australia and Canada,” the start-upRead more
Bengaluru, Jan 12 (IANS) Four suspects of the banned Indian Mujahideen (IM) outfit, who were arrested last week, were part of a terror module and linked to terror outfits abroad, Bengaluru police commissioner M.N. Reddi said Monday. “All the four IM suspects, who are part of a bigger conspiracy toRead more
Bengaluru, Jan 12 (IANS) Former cricket captain Anil Kumble has said the heavy criticism of the Indian bowling after the just-concluded Test series loss against Australia was justified. Kumble said India possess quality bowlers who can bowl the opposition out twice in overseas conditions in Tests but their progress hasRead more
Bengaluru, Jan 11 (IANS) AAP chief Arvind Kejriwal Sunday hit out at the BJP for making false claims and mocked Prime Minister Narendra Modi for calling him an “anarchist”. “The mood in Delhi is different from what it was a year ago. Though the Congress is nowhere in the picture,Read more
Mangalaru (Karnataka), Jan 10 (IANS) Veteran playback singer K.J. Yesudas, who has over 45,000 film songs in 14 languages and 22,000 other songs in his kitty, turned 75 Saturday. As has been his practice, on every birthday, he and his family visits the Kollur Mookambika temple near here and takesRead more
Bengaluru, Jan 10 (IANS) India is fully prepared to protect its long coastal region and secure its maritime interests with round-the-clock surveillance, Chief of Naval Staff Admiral R.K. Dhowan said Saturday. “As we operate in a challenging environment, we ensure to maintain all aspects of coastal surveillance because we haveRead more
Margao, Jan 10: Local side Dempo SC would look to capitalise on their home advantage when it takes on reigning I-League champion Bengaluru FC in the summit clash of the 36th Federation Cup football tournament at the Nehru Stadium here Sunday. Both teams have been in impressive form throughout theRead more
Bengaluru, Jan 9 (IANS) Global software major Infosys Ltd would return to industry growth (13-15 percent) and catch up with its peers by end of fiscal 2016-17, its chief executive Vishal Sikka said Friday. “As our former chairman and founder N.R. Narayana Murthy had stated earlier, we will return toRead more
Bengaluru, Jan 9 (IANS) Infosys Ltd. Friday reported net profit of Rs.3,250 crore for the third quarter (Oct-Dec) of this fiscal (2014-15), registering 13 percent year-on-year (YoY) growth and 5 percent sequentially under the Indian accounting standard. The global software major, however, retained its revenue guidance at 7-9 percent forRead more
Bengaluru, Jan 9 (IANS) Infosys Ltd. Friday posted a consolidated net profit of Rs.3,250 crore (Rs.32.5 billion/$521 million) for Oct-Dec third quarter of fiscal 2014-15, registering 13 percent year-on-year (YoY) growth and 4.9 percent sequentially as per the Indian accounting standard. In a regulatory filing to the stock exchanges, theRead more
- Recharge your DTH Connection through sionline
- Warrant against Digvijaya over Gadkari defamation
- Eight killed in Baghdad suicide attacks
- What To Pack When Going Abroad
- Kerala – 10 reasons to pick it as your next travel destination
- Incense Sticks – Epitomizing Spirituality
- Militants attack bunker in Jammu and Kashmir
- Tail of AirAsia jet found: Indonesia
- Causes Of Gingivitis and Periodontitis?
- Six dead in Delhi cylinder blast