- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
New York, Jan 15 (IANS) A US court has dismissed a lawsuit accusing Prime Minister Narendra Modi of failure to control the 2002 Gujarat riots, saying as a sitting head of government he was entitled to immunity. In dismissing the case filed by human rights group American Justice Centre (AJC)Read more
Patna, Jan 15 (IANS) Family members of the Dalits who were killed in 1999 in Bihar’s Arwal district, allegedly by the outlawed, upper -caste militia Ranvir Sena men, are disheartened and devastated over the release of all the accused. Etwaria Devi, in her late 50s, lost her husband Ganga PaswanRead more
Islamabad, Jan 15 (IANS) The 2012 attack on Nobel Peace Award winner and child activist Malala Yousafzai case would be heard at military court in Peshawar when it formally starts functioning for speedy trial, media reported Wednesday. Pakistan federal government has decided to refer two high profile terror cases toRead more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) The Supreme Court Wednesday asked if the Narendra Modi government intended to complete the task of cleaning the Ganga river in its present term or carry it to the next term and keep the issue alive. The court sought details on the status of variousRead more
Chennai, Jan 14 (IANS) Tamil Nadu Chief Minister O. Panneerselvam Wednesday urged the central government to denotify bulls from the list of performing animals so that Jallikattu – bull taming sport – could be held in the state during Pongal festival. In a letter to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, theRead more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) A senior officer of the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) was sent to seven years in jail by a court here for raping a woman by concealing his marital status and marrying her. Additional Sessions Judge (ASJ) Virender Bhat awarded seven years jail to convictRead more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) The Delhi High court Wednesday issued notice to Switzerland-based Novartis AG on a plea by pharmaceutical firm Cipla, challenging a single judge bench’s order that temporarily restrained it from manufacturing or selling any drug containing chemical Indacaterol, used for treating chronic respiratory disease. A benchRead more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) Saying there was “no urgency”, the Delhi High Court Wednesday posted for Feb 18 a plea seeking registration of a criminal case against AAP chief Arvind Kejriwal and others for allegedly receiving foreign funds in violation of law. A division bench of Chief Justice G.Read more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) The Delhi High Court Wednesday issued notice to two district court judges over a plea seeking directions for installing air conditioners in the two court complexes. A division bench of Chief Justice G. Rohini and Justice Rajiv Sahai Endlaw sought a response from the districtRead more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) A court here Wednesday reserved its order on a plea of three accused in a 1984 anti-Sikh riots case, seeking transfer of the case to another court on the ground of jurisdiction. District Judge Talwant Singh fixed Jan 31 for delivering order on the pleaRead more
Lucknow, Jan 14 (IANS) BJP leader and central minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi Wednesday got bail after a court sentenced him to a year in prison for violating the model code of conduct in 2009. The chief judicial magistrate ordered the detention of the minister of state for minority affairs andRead more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) The Delhi High Court was Wednesday informed by the central government that the position of Leader of Opposition in the Lok Sabha or the Rajya Sabha was not a mandatory constitutional position and no party has the requisite 55 seats to stake claim. A divisionRead more
- Interesting saree draping styles straight off the ramp!
- FastLine Express: Be careful while starting a Courier service business
- Chennai Fertility Center: An Overview Of Infertility In Men
- Is poverty the root cause of all national problems?
- Slovakia to provide further financial help in fighting Ebola
- Israeli president slams decision to withhold Palestinian tax revenue
- Cyprus, Greece, Egypt to forge tripartite cooperation
- Three Union ministers’ assets increase in five months
- Cyprus Airways shuts down after EU order on state aid
- The rot that is India’s prison system (Book Review)