- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Abuja, Jan 15 (IANS) Nigeria’s Rivers State government Wednesday said 20 persons have been died from acute diarrhea. Sampsom Parker, the state’s commissioner for health, confirmed the situation in a statement issued in Port Harcourt, the state capital, Xinhua reported. A total of about 171 cases have also been recordedRead more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) In a bid to tackle the increasing number of swine flu cases in Delhi, the health department has appointed surveillance officers to check the treatment of swine flu at the designated hospitals here. A total of 17 government hospitals, five private hospitals and 8 laboratoriesRead more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) The Delhi High court Wednesday issued notice to Switzerland-based Novartis AG on a plea by pharmaceutical firm Cipla, challenging a single judge bench’s order that temporarily restrained it from manufacturing or selling any drug containing chemical Indacaterol, used for treating chronic respiratory disease. A benchRead more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) The government will launch a special programme to boost vaccinations in the country, Union Health Minister J.P. Nadda said Wednesday. “In our country, nearly 70 lakh children are only partially covered and 20 lakh are just not covered under the immunisation programme,” Nadda told reportersRead more
Chandigarh, Jan 14 (IANS) The Haryana government has decided to hold consultation with yoga guru Ramdev to promote yoga and Ayurveda in the state, a minister said Wednesday. Health Minister Anil Vij said he will meet Ramdev in Haridwar Thursday to hold discussions on promoting yoga and Ayurveda. “Today yogaRead more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) Union Health Minister J. P. Nadda Wednesday said a big push would be given to the completion of six AIIMS-like institutes being set up across the country. “By the end of this month, the governing bodies of all AIIMS would be finalised and all bottlenecksRead more
Chandigarh, Jan 14 (IANS) Chandigarh’s famous tourist attraction Sukhna Lake will be re-opened for the public Jan 19, the Chandigarh Administration announced Wednesday. The entire lake complex had been completely shut down for the public Dec 19 after avian flu (bird flu) scare. At least 30 ducks and geese atRead more
Hyderabad, Jan 14 (IANS) The L.V. Prasad Eye Institute (LVPEI) here has said it has become the first in the world to achieve 20,000 corneal transplants. The not-for-profit and non-government institute crossed the landmark in the 25th year of establishment of its Ramayamma International Eye Bank, the largest eye bankRead more
Washington, Jan 14 (IANS) The Ebola epidemic in Liberia could likely be eliminated by June if the current high rate of hospitalisation and vigilance can be maintained, a new model developed by ecologists has predicted. The model, developed by ecologists at the University of Georgia and the Pennsylvania State University,Read more
London, Jan 14 (IANS) Bisexual women in Britain are less likely to be in a relationship and more likely to experience poor mental health and mental distress than lesbians, new research has found. According to the results, bisexual women were 64 percent more likely to report an eating problem andRead more
New York, Jan 14 (IANS) A woman’s image of her body is strongly linked to her perception of what she thinks her husband would prefer, finds a series of studies, suggesting that women are happier with their weight when told that men desire larger-bodied women. “Results of three independent studiesRead more
London, Jan 14 (IANS) Reducing fears that exercise or activity would make symptoms worse is the key to treating people with chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), says a study. CFS is a condition whose defining symptom is exhaustion. It affects everyday life with varying degrees of severity. Existing treatments for CFSRead more
- Is poverty the root cause of all national problems?
- Couleurs: Revolutionary Range of Cosmetics
- Benefits of Direct Selling Businesses
- Causes Of Gingivitis and Periodontitis?
- Incense Sticks – Epitomizing Spirituality
- What To Pack When Going Abroad
- Milla Jovovich expecting a girl
- Iranian woman executed over murder
- Cuba to move UN for lifting of US embargo
- Facts Helpful to Boost Your Future Job Salary