- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Gurgaon, Jan 13 (IANS) A 40-year-old leader of the Indian National Lok Dal (INLD) was Tuesday shot dead here by two unidentified men riding a bike. The victim was identified as Rajje Yadav, a resident of Tikali village. The shooting took place near a mall here on Sohna Road whenRead more
Gurgaon, Jan 12 (IANS) No bird has been found dead in the Sultanpur National Park, a bird sanctuary on Gurgaon-Farrukhnagar Road, here in the past two days after it was closed for visitors following death of 45 birds, an officials said Monday. “Though dead birds didn’t show signs of anRead more
Gurgaon, Jan 11 (IANS) Gurgaon police Sunday busted a casino here and arrested 43 people, including five women. The casino was being run in a house here in DLF Phase 2 area here. Narendra Malhotra, the man running the gambling den, told police that he was involved in the illegalRead more
Gurgaon, Jan 10 (IANS) Two unidentified men Saturday looted Rs.4.5 lakh at gunpoint from a money transfer agency’s office, police said. The two men wielding revolvers entered the office of the agency, pointed their weapons at the cashier and threatened him to open the cash box. The robbers then tookRead more
Gurgaon, Jan 10 (IANS) All vehicles – private and commercial – belonging to the residents of 31 villages near Kherki Daula toll plaza on the Delhi-Gurgaon expressway will get toll-free tags from Monday, an official said Saturday. After a number of meetings held between local administration, police officers, villagers andRead more
Gurgaon, Jan 9 (IANS) Environment, Forests and Climate Change Minister Prakash Javadekar Friday said sustainable practices were the need of 21st century, as he inaugurated the Prakrit school that seeks to focus on sustainable learning and living practices for children. “The building of any institute is not important but howRead more
Gurgaon, Jan 9 (IANS) A phone call warning Friday that a bomb had been planted at the Amity University campus near here turned out to be a hoax after an extensive search did not reveal any explosives, police said. A Haryana Police team also comprising bomb detection and defusing searchedRead more
Gurgaon, Jan 9 (IANS) The cricket World Cup 2015 trophy was unveiled here Friday amid cheers and celebrations that continued on its tour to several cities in the country. Virender Sehwag, member of the 2011 World Cup winning Indian squad, was also present during the event. While viewing the prestigiousRead more
Gurgaon, Jan 9 (IANS) Over a dozen five-star hotels in the Millennium City have been provided round-the-clock security, police here said Friday. At least 14 five-star hotels or those having equivalent status in Gurgaon will be provided special security by Haryana Police. “Eight policemen, armed with AK-47 and AK-56 rifles,Read more
Gurgaon, Jan 8 (IANS) Senior AAP leader Yogendra Yadav Thursday said here that the state BJP government was retracting on the promises it made to people of Haryana before elections. Yadav was leading a protest near Gurgaon Deputy Commissioner office against centre’s land acquisition ordinance. Prior to assembly elections inRead more
Gurgaon, Jan 8 (IANS) The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) Thursday protested here the central government ordinance amending the Land Acquisition Act of 2013. The protest was held near the office of Deputy Commissioner (DC) at mini-secretariat and was led by senior AAP leader Yogendra Yadav. The protest was joined byRead more
Gurgaon, Jan 7 (IANS) A seven-year-old girl was raped by an unidentified person here who took her to an isolated place on the pretext of giving her text books and a school uniform, police said Wednesday. The girl was lured by the unidentified person from a slum in Sushant LokRead more
- Is poverty the root cause of all national problems?
- I am a novice in politics: Manjhi
- Chef Vikas Khanna approached for Hollywood biopic
- Villa Maya, where dining is more than a pleasure (Foodie Trail-Thiruvananthapuram)
- Walsh departure won’t impact hockey team: Selector Harbinder
- Keira Knightley prefers e-shopping
- Kuala Lumpur to host ICC WCL Division 3
- Jayalalithaa suggests two-tier tax machinery
- Kids help Jolie connect with her mom
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!