- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
In today’s world mystery shopping is gradually becoming popular day by day. This is because the customer satisfaction has become a chief concern for most of the business entities. Business world is full of cut-throat competition therefore winning and retaining the confidence of customers proves to be of immense benefitRead more
New Delhi, Jan 15 (IANS) The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Thursday cut the repo rate at which it lends to commercial banks by 25 basis point from 8 percent to 7.75 percent with immediate effect. The move came a day after wholesale inflation data for December showed it hadRead more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) Describing it as “well reasoned”, environment experts Wednesday welcomed the National Green Tribunal judgement against waste in the Yamuna, while calling for an effective implementation as the key to a pollution-free river in Delhi. “The ruling is most welcome because it’s a well reasoned judgement.Read more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) The government would rely on the IT industry for the success of its “Digital India” initiative and realisation of its “Make in India” campaign, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said Wednesday. “Our ‘Digital India’ initiative will rely on the IT/BPM (business process management) sector for design,Read more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) The Supreme Court Wednesday asked if the Narendra Modi government intended to complete the task of cleaning the Ganga river in its present term or carry it to the next term and keep the issue alive. The court sought details on the status of variousRead more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) Congress leader and former union minister Ajay Maken’s name figured in the party’s second list of 25 candidates for the Delhi assembly polls that was released here Wednesday. Maken, who has been fielded from the Sadar Bazar assembly constituency, is also the Congress campaign committeeRead more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) In a bid to tackle the increasing number of swine flu cases in Delhi, the health department has appointed surveillance officers to check the treatment of swine flu at the designated hospitals here. A total of 17 government hospitals, five private hospitals and 8 laboratoriesRead more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) Chief Election Commissioner V.S. Sampath will demit office Thursday after serving nearly six years in the poll panel and is likely to be succeeded by H.S. Brahma. Sources said Brahma, the senior among the two election commissioners, is likely to replace Sampath. Sampath, who wasRead more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) Visiting Bhutanese Prime Minister Tshering Tobgay Wednesday told External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj that India’s and Bhutan’s security interests were intertwined and assured her of his country’s support against militants. This was tweeted by external affairs ministry spokesperson Syed Akbaruddin. Foreign Secretary Sujatha Singh alsoRead more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) States affected by natural disasters will get assistance from the National Disaster Relief Fund (NDRF), a government statement said Wednesday. The decision was taken by a high-level committee chaired by Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh here Wednesday. “The committee took the decision to provide assistanceRead more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) Three candidates Wednesday submitted their nomination papers for the Delhi assembly polls on the first day of filing of nominations, officials said. “Nafe Singh, an independent candidate, filed his nomination papers from Burari assembly constituency while D.K. Chopra, also an independent candidate, filed his nominationRead more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) The India Adda networking hub organised by the government annually at the World Economic Forum meeting at Davos will be replaced by a Make In India Lounge to promote Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s pet project. Hospitality partners India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF) Wednesday announced theRead more
- Recharge your DTH Connection through sionline
- Warrant against Digvijaya over Gadkari defamation
- Eight killed in Baghdad suicide attacks
- 11 crore accounts opened under Jan Dhan Yojana: Modi
- What To Pack When Going Abroad
- Six dead in Delhi cylinder blast
- Vietnam to send U-19 football team to SEA Games
- Cuba frees two teenaged political prisoners
- Cummins backs Warner to explode in World Cup
- FastLine Express: Be careful while starting a Courier service business