- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Patna, Jan 15 (IANS) Family members of the Dalits who were killed in 1999 in Bihar’s Arwal district, allegedly by the outlawed, upper -caste militia Ranvir Sena men, are disheartened and devastated over the release of all the accused. Etwaria Devi, in her late 50s, lost her husband Ganga PaswanRead more
Washington, Jan 15 (IANS) Ten people were killed and five others injured Wednesday after a bus carrying state prisoners fell off an icy highway overpass in the US state of Texas and collided with a train, media reported. The bus, which was carrying 12 prisoners and three corrections officers, wasRead more
Helsinki, Jan 1s (IANS) Two people were killed in an axe attack Wednesday in the northern Finnish city of Oulu, media reported. The assault happened in a pub in Tuira district in the eastern part of Oulu in which at least two people were killed, the Finnish national broadcaster YLERead more
Dhaka, Jan 15 (IANS) Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP) Chairperson Khaleda Zia’s adviser Reaz Rahman who was shot Tuesday night has been put under intensive care Wednesday. The former diplomat was shifted to post-operative room Wednesday evening after he had been operated upon at Dhaka’s United Hospital, bdnews24.com reported. Doctors saidRead more
Kolkata, Jan 14 (IANS) Summoned by the CBI in the Saradha chit fund scam, Trinamool Congress general secretary and former railway minister Mukul Roy Wednesday met West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee and sought 15 days time from the probe agency for his appearance. The CBI, however, turned down hisRead more
Nashik (Maharashtra)/New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) Army men Wednesday assaulted on-duty police personnel, injuring at least three, and vandalised the Upanagar police station here in two separate incidents on the eve of Army Day, a top police official said. The army has ordered a court of inquiry into the incident.Read more
Lucknow, Jan 14 (IANS) The Uttar Pradesh government Wednesday ordered a probe after 104 bodies were found in a channel of the Ganga in Unnao district, officials said. Six more bodies were later recovered from the Betwa river in Jhansi. Thirty bodies were recovered from the Ganga river’s channel tillRead more
Nashik (Maharashtra), Jan 14 (IANS) In two separate incidents, army men attacked on-duty police personnel, injuring at least three, and vandalised the Upanagar police station here on the eve of Army Day, a top police official said Wednesday. In the first incident, an army lieutenant on two-day casual leave, cameRead more
Patna, Jan 14 (IANS) A woman in Bihar here has claimed that a man called her from 750 mobile phone numbers in the last six years asking her to accept him as her lover. The woman finally filed a complaint with the women’s helpline, an official said Wednesday. The womanRead more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) States affected by natural disasters will get assistance from the National Disaster Relief Fund (NDRF), a government statement said Wednesday. The decision was taken by a high-level committee chaired by Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh here Wednesday. “The committee took the decision to provide assistanceRead more
New Delhi, Jan 14 (IANS) The India Adda networking hub organised by the government annually at the World Economic Forum meeting at Davos will be replaced by a Make In India Lounge to promote Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s pet project. Hospitality partners India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF) Wednesday announced theRead more
Nashik (Maharashtra), Jan 14 (IANS) In two separate incidents, army men attacked on-duty police personnel, injuring at least three, and vandalised the Upanagar police station here, a top official said Wednesday. In the first incident, an army lieutenant on two-day casual leave, came to the police station along with aRead more
- Haryana boy among 15 Google science award contenders
- Interesting saree draping styles straight off the ramp!
- Ashish N Soni designs Chivas Regal’s limited edition pack
- Is poverty the root cause of all national problems?
- How did Jennifer Garner gain weight?
- Kerala – 10 reasons to pick it as your next travel destination
- Gavaskar, Ganguly ask selectors to take tough decisions (Lead)
- Biden soothes hurt Saudi feelings
- British Indian billionaire brothers eyeing F1 Marussia team
- FastLine Express: Be careful while starting a Courier service business