- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Dhaka, Jan 15 (IANS) Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina Wednesday sternly warned the BNP-Jamaat-e-Islami combine against “playing with fire”. Besides sounding the warning, she made clear the government’s firm resolve to foil a campaign of sabotage and restore peace amid an indefinite nationwide transport blockade called by Bangladesh Nationalist PartyRead more
Dhaka, Jan 15 (IANS) Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP) Chairperson Khaleda Zia’s adviser Reaz Rahman who was shot Tuesday night has been put under intensive care Wednesday. The former diplomat was shifted to post-operative room Wednesday evening after he had been operated upon at Dhaka’s United Hospital, bdnews24.com reported. Doctors saidRead more
Dhaka, Jan 14 (IANS) A Dhaka court Wednesday allowed cricketer Rubel Hossain to travel abroad to play in the forthcoming World Cup. The order in this regard was issued in a case filed against Rubel under the Women’s Oppression Act by actress Naznin Akter Happy, reports bdnews24.com. The court ofRead more
Dhaka, Jan 14 (IANS) The death of four more people Wednesday has taken to 17 the number killed in an opposition-called indefinite blockade demanding fresh elections in Bangladesh. The four, including a child, were burnt to death in Mithapukur in Rangpur district, Xinhua reported. They died when opposition activists torchedRead more
Dhaka, Jan 12 (IANS) Surendra Kumar Sinha, seniormost appellate judge in the Supreme Court of Bangladesh, was Monday appointed the chief justice of the country. He will take over as chief justice Jan 17, media reported. He succeeds Justice Md. Muzammel Hossain who retires Jan 16, bdnews24.com reported. “The swearing-inRead more
Dhaka, Jan 11 (IANS) Security measures have been ratcheted up once again around BNP chairperson Khaleda Zia’s office Sunday as thousands of devotees entered Dhaka after the Ijtema, gathering of Muslims. Traffic movement around Road 86 of Gulshan, where Khaleda’s office is located, has been regulated by the police. OnlyRead more
Dhaka, Jan 11 (IANS) Eminent Bangladeshi film director and producer Chasi Nazrul Islam died Sunday in a Dhaka hospital after prolonged illness. He was 73. Labaid Hospital’s assistant general manager, corporate communication, Saifur Rahman Lenin said Islam’s long battle with cancer came to an end at 6 a.m. Sunday. HeRead more
Dhaka, Jan 11 (IANS) Bangladesh cricketer Rubel Hossain was Sunday granted bail by a Dhaka court after his previous petition was rejected by the metropolitan magistrate’s court in a case filed by model-actress Naznin Akter Happy. Metropolitan sessions court judge Imrul Kayes heard the matter and granted him bail untilRead more
Dhaka, Jan 9 (IANS) A handmade bomb exploded inside premises of Bangladesh Law Minister Anisul Huq’s house in Dhaka Friday following attacks on the homes of two high court judges amid the opposition BNP’s blockade. The minister was not at home at that time. Banani Police station officer Mahbub HossainRead more
Dhaka, Jan 8 (IANS) A bus has been set afire at a busy intersection in capital Dhaka amid the Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP)-led opposition alliance’s transport blockade. Fire service said no one was injured in Thursday noon’s arson attack. Control room operator Nilufar Yasmin said miscreants hurled a Molotov cocktailRead more
Dhaka, Jan 8 (IANS) Within hours of his ordering a ban on reporting Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP) leader Tarique Rahman’s speeches and statements in the media, Justice Qazi Rezaul Haque’s ancestral house was set on fire by miscreants. Haque’s nephew Rommel said unidentified persons set fire to the kitchen inRead more
Dhaka, Jan 8 (IANS) Police Thursday opened access to the Bangladesh Nationalist Party’s (BNP) office here after four days. The main gate of the office was unlocked around 11.50 a.m. Thursday. But heavy deployment of security forces continued to remain in front of the office. The office was kept underRead more
- Interesting saree draping styles straight off the ramp!
- FastLine Express: Be careful while starting a Courier service business
- Chennai Fertility Center: An Overview Of Infertility In Men
- Is poverty the root cause of all national problems?
- Israeli president slams decision to withhold Palestinian tax revenue
- Cyprus, Greece, Egypt to forge tripartite cooperation
- Three Union ministers’ assets increase in five months
- Cyprus Airways shuts down after EU order on state aid
- The rot that is India’s prison system (Book Review)
- Six killed in Yemen suicide attack