- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Buenos Aires, Aug 14 (IANS) Argentine football club San Lorenzo won the 2014 Copa Libertadores here after a 1-0 win over Nacional of Paraguay at the Nuevo Gasometro Stadium.
With the first leg finishing 1-1 last week, the win gave the Argentine’s a 2-1 aggregate win and their first ever Libertadores crown Wednesday night, reports Xinhua.
The game’s only goal came in the 35th minute, when Coronel handled Cauteruccio’s ball in the penalty area, and the referee pointed to the spot.
Ortigoza stepped up to convert the spot kick, coolly beating Nacional stopper Ignacio Don.
The goal was harsh on the visitors, who until that point had been the better side.
The visitors almost found an equaliser before half-time with Benitez’s long-range effort. San Lorenzo clung onto their slender advantage.
After the interval, Nacional tried to assert their authority. Striker Brian Montenegro was brought on to give the side a bigger presence in the final third.
The Paraguayans pressed whilst San Lorenzo were happy to absorb pressure and try to hit on the counter-attack.
Nacional again almost drew level on 77 minutes but Montenegro sent his effort over the bar.