- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
New York, Aug 30 (IANS) World No.39 tennis player Peng Shuai beat 28th seeded Italian Roberta Vinci 6-4, 6-3 to reach the US Open last 16, equalling her personal best in the tournament.
Vinci became the second seeded player to be defeated by Peng after the fourth seeded Agnieszka Radwanska, reports Xinhua.
“I am really happy. I really wanted to win because I know I have a chance,” said Peng, who will next face the winner between Lucie Safarova and Alize Cornet, both seeded players.
“Both Cornet and Safarova are really good players. Safarova is lefty. Sometimes it’s different. I know this year she has been doing really good. I will try my best,” said Peng about the fourth round.
Peng, the only Chinese player left in women’s singles, saved three break points to win the first set 6-4. Vinci did a better job in slicing the ball in the second set but Peng managed to break again to close the match 6-3.