- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Chandigarh, Sep 6 (IANS) Not all sitting Congress legislators in Haryana may get party tickets for the next month’s assembly elections.
Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda told the media Saturday that it has not yet been decided to give tickets to all sitting MLAs (Members of Legislative Assembly) of the Congress Party for the ensuing assembly elections.
Hooda said that the Congress was going to form the government in Haryana for a third consecutive term. He said that the issues for the assembly elections were different from those for the recent Lok Sabha polls which was “won by the BJP on the basis of publicity of an individual”.