- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Islamabad, Jan 10 (IANS) At least 593 cases have been registered and 297 people have been arrested across Pakistan’s Punjab for inciting violence.
Inspector General (IG) of Punjab Mushtaq Sukhera said that strict action would be taken against extremists, those inciting violence and accessories to terrorists across Punjab, Daily Dunya reported.
He said the police have begun its crackdown and that it would continue until the elimination of all such elements in the province.
Similarly, 16 cases have been registered for inciting people to violence through speeches on loudspeakers and 130 people have been arrested.
Twenty five more people have been arrested over hateful wall chalking and cases have been registered against several others.
Through raids, the police have also seized a large amount of hate-speech material including books, pamphlets, banners, newspapers, and electronic accessories.
Moreover, the Mughalpura police in Punjab also took the imam of the Jamia Masjid Hanafia Shamsia into custody for misuse of loudspeaker.