- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Tehran, Jan 12 (IANS) Iran Monday condemned the recent terrorist attack in the city of Rawalpindi in Pakistan in which a number of Shia Muslims were killed.
Iranian foreign ministry spokesperson Marziyeh Afkham offered condolences to the families of those killed and expressed sympathy to those who survived the terrorist act, state-run IRNA news agency reported.
She added that Iran condemned terrorist acts against innocent people and considered it contrary to Islamic teachings and human values.
A suicide attack on a religious site in the city of Rawalpindi Friday evening left at least eight people dead and 15 others wounded.
Terrorist group Jama’t al-Ahrar, affiliated to the Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), claimed responsibility for the attack.