- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
New Delhi, Jan 10 (IANS) The Delhi Police Saturday said they do not plan to call Congress leader Shashi Tharoor for questioning in his wife Sunanda Pushkar murder case any time soon.
“The city police will first question the other 11 people including Pushkar’s son Shiv Menon, her two brothers Ashish Dass and Rajesh Pushkar and her cardiologist Rajat Mohan,” an official said.
If need be, Tharoor would called later, he added.
“Police will question relatives, family friends of the couple, Tharoor’s personal assistant, PSOs, servants and others and then, if need be, Tharoor will be called,” the official said.
Pushkar was found dead in mysterious conditions in a luxury hotel in January 17, 2014. Police registered a murder case earlier this month based on a medical report by AIIMS which said was poisoned.
Delhi Police, which Friday said they had questioned a friend of Pushkar who had dropped her to the hotel that January, said they will soon question 12 more people including Tharoor.