- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Melbourne, Jan 14 (IANS) Striker Al Sahlawi’s two post-break goals helped Saudi Arabia smash North Korea 4-1 in a second round group stage match of the Asian Cup football tournament here Wednesday.
North Korea broke the deadlock in the 11th minute when Yong-Gi scored his country’s first goal in the competition for 23 years, reports Xinhua.
But from then onwards, Saudi Arabia started to control possession more and created chances. Their hard work paid off in the 36th minute when Naif Hazazi’s shot equalised the game.
Saudi Arabia took the lead early in the the second half (51th minute) when Al Sahlawi tapped the ball into the net after receiving a beautiful cross from the left wing and two minutes later, expanded their lead to 3-1.
Al Sahlawi capitalised on a wrong clearance to net his second goal.
Nawaf Alabid sealed the 4-1 win in the 76th minute with a penalty conversion.
Saudi Arabia lost their opening match against China 0-1 Saturday.
This was the ninth international meeting between these two teams with North Korea winning only once.