- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Kolkata, Jan 13 (IANS) Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama Tuesday described himself as a “Marxist” in the context of socio-economic theory.
“We must have a human approach. Capitalism (is) good, socialism (is) wonderful. As far as socioeconomic theory, I am Marxist… still I am Marxist,” he said during a lecture at the Presidency University here.
“Many Marxist leaders are now capitalists in their thinking. It depends on their thinking, motivation and wider perspective,” he said.
Exhorting the students at the varsity to play an “active” role in shaping a non-violent future he underscored the importance of bridging the gap between the rich and poor.
“In capitalist countries, there is an increasing gap between the rich and the poor. In Marxism, there is emphasis on equal distribution which is important,” he said.