- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Panaji, Oct 17 (IANS) The Enforcement Directorate (ED) has issued summons to officials of 16 companies in connection with the multi-billion rupee illegal mining scam in Goa.
The ED is probing the Rs.35,000 crore illegal mining scam in Goa in which bigwigs including politicians, bureaucrats and mining company owners are linked, according to Justice M.B. Shah, who headed a commission of inquiry into the scam last year.
According to a senior ED official, companies whose top officials have been issued summons were Jain Udyog Pvt Ltd, Goa Ispat, Mangal Iron Ore Private Limited, Mandovi Pellets Pvt. Ltd, Chowgule And Co. Pvt Ltd, Kamdhenu Ispat Pvt Ltd, Magnum Mineral Pvt Ltd, Agri Gold Exims Ltd, MMTC Ltd, K.B Steel Pvt Ltd, Omega Natural Resources Pvt Ltd, Sunrise Electromelt Pvt Ltd, Frost International Limited, Bharat Mines & Minerals Pvt Ltd, Canara Overseas Ltd and Bagadiya Brothers.
Besides, to probe the case further, the ED has summoned former director of mines and geology Arvind Lolyenkar. Lolyenkar is the only mid-level bureaucrat to have been arrested in connection with the scam.