- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Akshaya Patra Foundation (APF) has joined hands with Infosys Foundation, the philanthropic arm of Infosys, for establishing a mega kitchen at Kandi village in the city suburbs. The initiative of constructing a kitchen has been taken to provide mid-day meals for students of government schools.
Infosys Foundation (IF) endeavors to improve the access to education for deprived children and eradicate malnutrition and hunger. With this alliance, IF has become one of the major partners of Akshaya Patra Foundation, the world’s largest non-profit organization that provides midday meals to 1.7 million children in India each day.
Under this agreement, the Infosys Foundation has offered a grant of Rs 18 crore for building up a technologically sophisticated kitchen. The kitchen is anticipated to provide mid-day meals to around one lakh children of government schools in the adjoining areas. It will also feed the deprived Anganwadi children.
Sudha Murty, Chairperson of the Infosys Foundation, said, “The positive outlook of the scheme encourages us to team up with Akshaya Patra and continue our work towards acquitting society from classroom hunger and promoting complete access to education.”