- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Whether you’re in quest of a weekend getaway or are planning the trip of a lifetime, going a beach vacation is a perfect idea. To get you enthused, Trawel Mart Bangalore suggests some of the world’s most beautiful beaches that will make you forget all the stress of city life.
If you dream of a beach trip that consists of a few pampered nights in a luxury resort or swimming amid tropical fishes some 80 feet underwater, then Maldives is a place where your desires can be fulfilled. Straddling the Equator south-west of Sri Lanka, the 1,102 islands that structure the Maldives form 26 atolls. The fresh air surrounding the archipelago blends into a striking palm-fringed mist.
Lanikai Beach, Hawaii:
Half a mile of gleaming sand, palm trees flowing over a pasty-sand beach, flourishing tropical plants, and continual sunshine make Lanikai one of Hawaii’s most picturesque beaches. The coast is sheltered by a close coral reef, which keeps the surf comparatively calm. The water-effect is deep green and postcard-perfect.
Nantucket Island, Massachusetts:
Situated in North Atlantic, the most-visited beaches on this island are Surfside and Children’s. The beach-side here is calm, and there’s abundant sand for sunbathing and castle-building. Madaket Beach is famous for its rougher surf and picturesque sunsets. Quidnet Beach offers great views of Sankaty Head lighthouse.
Fraser Island, Australia:
Based on the sun-drenched Queensland coast 161 miles (259 kilometres) northeast of Brisbane, Fraser Island is the world’s biggest sand island and home to a magnificent beach. This World Heritage site is a dream of every ecologist, with 640 square miles (1,664 square kilometres) of well-preserved natural paradise. Rain forests with 1,000-year-old trees shoot up from the sand.
Get your feet drenched with a list of magnificent locations as per the Trawel Mart Reviews.