- Study Abroad with Rudraksh Group to Gain Global Work Opportunities
- When the Missile Man Launched Love in the Akshaya Patra family.
- Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav announces 11Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchens in Uttar Pradesh.
- Infosys Offered Rs 18 Crore To Akshaya Patra For Midday Meal.
- Guide To Floss Your Teeth!
- Toothbrush Tips For Healthy Teeth!
- The growing trend of Banking & Finance Mobile App Development.
- Why Smoking is Bad For Your Teeth.
- Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Antidepressants are not habit-forming. Public perceptions need to change!
Brushing your teeth on a daily basis is the key to maintaining healthy teeth and avoiding periodontal (gum) diseases, but it’s also essential to ensure that you select the right toothbrush for your teeth and use appropriate brushing techniques. Brushing your teeth properly at least two times a day — in the morning and evening before sleeping, for no less than three minutes — can ensure enduring dental health, explains an expert from Chisel Dental Clinic.
Here are some uncommon tips to remember while choosing a toothbrush. You must pick one that:
- Has bristles that are soft rather than hard
- Suits your mouth size; if you have a small mouth, pick a small toothbrush and if you have a big mouth, choose a large toothbrush.
- Is painless to use, whether it’s a mechanical or a manual toothbrush
Once you’ve found a suitable toothbrush, all you need to do is brush your teeth appropriately so as to maintain good oral health and keep periodontal disease away.
If you require further help to find out how best to brush your teeth, have your dentist/hygienist guide you regarding the apt method. And if you are suffering from dental problems or having concerns about your oral health, consult your dentist.
“A toothbrush single-handedly can’t do everything to preserve your oral health and your teeth,” says an expert from Best Dental Clinic in Bangalore. That’s because a toothbrush can’t dig between your teeth. That is only possible through dental floss, so don’t forget to floss regularly, and visit your dentist for regular checkups.